What are the precautions for the processing of ventilation ducts?
Posted by Admin | 04 Aug
Now everyone knows about ventilation ducts. With the rapid development of the construction industry, there are more and more high-rise buildings. In order to protect the health of the staff inside, the use of ventilation ducts has also increased. There are many things to pay attention to, here are some common problems:
1. In the process of processing ventilation ducts, vertical seams should be avoided as much as possible, but horizontal seams must not appear. And the bite seam of the ventilation duct and the gap at the four corners need to be in accordance with the design cleanliness requirements, and then the sealant must be used to seal them tightly. The sealing surface of the joints of other ventilation duct plates should be set on the positive pressure side of the ventilation duct wall.
2. During processing, reinforcement frames or reinforcement bars cannot be set inside the ventilation ducts, as this will have a certain impact on the quality of the ventilation ducts.
3. The connection method of S-type inserts and C-type right-angle inserts cannot be used in the processing of ventilation ducts. For other special ventilation ducts, snap-type bites cannot be used.
4. After the ventilation duct is finished, it should be cleaned with cleaning solution. Only after the cleaning specification is reached, it can be sealed in time.
5. If it is a colorful coated steel plate ventilation duct, the inner wall should be kept lubricated, and the coating should not be damaged during the processing of the ventilation duct. If there are damaged parts, it needs to be painted with epoxy resin on the surface. Can. During the processing of other ventilation ducts, anti-corrosion measures must be taken, blind rivets cannot be used, and when the ventilation duct parts are installed, these parts must be galvanized.
If the above problems are not wrong, there should be no major problems in processing the ventilation ducts!
We focus on developing high-quality products for top-end markets.Our products are in line with international standards,and are mainly exported to Europe, America, Japan and other destinations around the world